Who is this software for?
ActiveCampaign is suitable for businesses of all sizes looking for a powerful, easy-to-use marketing automation platform that's reasonably priced.
- Easy to build powerful automated workflows
- Very affordable and no setup fees
- A/B testing automation sequences & campaigns
- Limited dashboard customization options
- The CRM isn't ideal for large sales teams or complex use cases.
ActiveCampaign is one of the most user friendly all-in-one marketing platforms for small to mid sized businesses. ActiveCampaign combines email marketing, marketing automation and sales CRM software in a simple to use visual platform to help businesses like yours acquire, retain and engage your customers. Ultimately helping you save time and grow your business. ActiveCampaign lets you easily create eye catching email campaigns to help you stay in touch with your contacts and customers. Their visual campaign builder lets you easily create automated marketing campaigns and send out targeted emails to your potential customers based on their personal interactions with your business and their integrated CRM lets you keep track of your leads and close more deals to grow your business.ActiveCampaign plays nice with others and integrates with over 700 apps and services. From accounting to CMS and analytics applications, all the way to services that are focused on sales, support and lead generation. Visit their website and try out their platform for free to find out if ActiveCampaign is the right solution to help grow your business.
Who is this software for?
SugarCRM is ideal for freelancers, small to mid sized businesses, large enterprises, non profit organisations and public administrations
- Ability to quickly scale to suit any sized business
- Ability to self host and keep data on your own servers
- Ability to customize the platform to suit any business
- Limited functionality of reporting dashboard makes creating custom reports time consuming
- Minimum 1 year commitment required
- Customizing it to suit your needs can be time consuming and expensive
While the company's brand of "Commercial Open Source" sounds a bit like an oxymoron, SugarCRM's business model pursues a symbiotic relationship between maintaining a viable company and delivering customer benefits attributable to open source software solutions. SugarCRM has a two-tiered business model the company gives away the basic open source customer relationship management software application, and sells four progressively richer commercial versions which include proprietary code and more advanced feature sets such as integration to Microsoft Outlook, support for MS SQL or Oracle databases, disconnected mobile support, customer self service, reporting and system integration capabilities for companies wanting to achieve full CRM software potential.