Who is this software for?
ActiveCampaign is suitable for businesses of all sizes looking for a powerful, easy-to-use marketing automation platform that's reasonably priced.
- Easy to build powerful automated workflows
- Very affordable and no setup fees
- A/B testing automation sequences & campaigns
- Limited dashboard customization options
- The CRM isn't ideal for large sales teams or complex use cases.
ActiveCampaign is one of the most user friendly all-in-one marketing platforms for small to mid sized businesses. ActiveCampaign combines email marketing, marketing automation and sales CRM software in a simple to use visual platform to help businesses like yours acquire, retain and engage your customers. Ultimately helping you save time and grow your business. ActiveCampaign lets you easily create eye catching email campaigns to help you stay in touch with your contacts and customers. Their visual campaign builder lets you easily create automated marketing campaigns and send out targeted emails to your potential customers based on their personal interactions with your business and their integrated CRM lets you keep track of your leads and close more deals to grow your business.ActiveCampaign plays nice with others and integrates with over 700 apps and services. From accounting to CMS and analytics applications, all the way to services that are focused on sales, support and lead generation. Visit their website and try out their platform for free to find out if ActiveCampaign is the right solution to help grow your business.
Who is this software for?
Ontraport is ideal for coaches, teachers and other information product-based businesses looking for an all-in-one sales and marketing platform.
- Huge range of features including built-in Wordpress membership functionality, affiliate program & more.
- Scalable, unified system allows measurable results for business growth
- Currently, no invoicing/quotes, true shopping cart with inventory monitoring or multi-currency capability without a shopping cart integration.
- Less integrations than competitors, but API helpers like Zapier and Apiant make most things possible.
- Live Support isn't 24 hours yet.
Landon Ray founded ONTRAPORT in 2006 in Santa Barbara, California. "I was running another business and ran into the problems that all entrepreneurs do, and I couldn't believe there wasn't a slick solution to solve them," Ray said of the founding. ONTRAPORT offers customer relations management services that help with content management, such as creating and hosting webpages, lead tracking, which includes collecting customer data and behavior, traditional marketing approaches, such as e-mail, SMS, social media, and direct mail, managing online payments, including automated billing, and workflow automation, such as for recruiting. Forbes named ONTRAPORT no. 71 on its list of "America's Most Promising Companies. "ONTRAPORT was no. 102 in the Inc. 500 list. The company also placed no. 10 on Inc.'s "Top 100 Software Companies" and no. 26 on its "Top 100 California Companies.". ONTRAPORT has clients all over the globe.