ActiveCampaign vs HubSpot
Who is this software for?
ActiveCampaign is suitable for businesses of all sizes looking for a powerful, easy-to-use marketing automation platform that's reasonably priced.
- Easy to build powerful automated workflows
- Very affordable and no setup fees
- A/B testing automation sequences & campaigns
- Limited dashboard customization options
- The CRM isn't ideal for large sales teams or complex use cases.
ActiveCampaign is one of the most user friendly all-in-one marketing platforms for small to mid sized businesses. ActiveCampaign combines email marketing, marketing automation and sales CRM software in a simple to use visual platform to help businesses like yours acquire, retain and engage your customers. Ultimately helping you save time and grow your business. ActiveCampaign lets you easily create eye catching email campaigns to help you stay in touch with your contacts and customers. Their visual campaign builder lets you easily create automated marketing campaigns and send out targeted emails to your potential customers based on their personal interactions with your business and their integrated CRM lets you keep track of your leads and close more deals to grow your business.ActiveCampaign plays nice with others and integrates with over 700 apps and services. From accounting to CMS and analytics applications, all the way to services that are focused on sales, support and lead generation. Visit their website and try out their platform for free to find out if ActiveCampaign is the right solution to help grow your business.
Who is this software for?
HubSpot is ideal for medium-sized B2B businesses and agencies that need a centralized CRM & marketing platform with in-depth reporting.
- Easy to use and intuitive platform
- The Hubspot blog holds a wealth of knowledge for business owners to learn about online marketing
- Hubspot is a complete all in one solution
- Steep price creep, as you build your list, the cost of Hubspot rises steeply
- Marketing platform requires a 12-month contract
- Expensive for a small business solution
HubSpot was founded in 2006 as a result of a simple observation: people have transformed how they live, work, shop, and buy, but businesses have not adapted. This mismatch led Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah to create the vision for the inbound experience and to develop HubSpot's platform to support it. With our powerful, easy to use, integrated set of applications, businesses can attract, engage, and delight customers by delivering inbound experiences that are relevant, helpful, and personalized. HubSpot is, after all, on a mission to make the world more inbound, one business transformation after another.