Want to contribute to Marketing Automation Insider?
Thanks for your interest in writing for Marketing Automation Insider. If you’re experienced in marketing automation, and have interesting case studies and insights to share, we’d love to share your expertise with our readers.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post or becoming a regular contributor, you can find all the information you need below.
Tips for getting published
- You should write in an informal tone. Use your tone of voice, but avoid cliches and colloquialisms.
- Aim to include a relevant image every two paragraphs. Specifically, when sharing case studies we recommend including screenshots and diagrams of your workflows and automation sequences.
- We have no strict word limit, but you should aim between 1,000 – 1,500 words.
- There are three types of post that our audience tends to engage with the most – case studies, how-to guides, and market insights.
- All assertions, facts, and statistics must be linked / cited to their original source.
- Read two or three of our latest posts to get a feel for our writing and content style.